Enhance your natural beauty with one of a kind, handcrafted jewelry! We can assist you in selecting gift and keepsake jewelry pieces for every budget and taste. Browse displays throughout the store, or peruse our “jewelry drawers” to discover that special piece of jewelry that speaks to you.
Our jewelry is handcrafted by American and Canadian jewelry artists in conventional metals (sterling silver, copper, brass, pewter, gold-filled and hypoallergenic jewelry metals), glass and crystal beads, acai berries, birch bark, upcycled zippers, pressed & dried flowers, recycled paper, porcelain, wood, semi-precious stones, and dichroic and sea glass, and crafted as earrings, necklaces, pins, brooches, eyeglass holders, and ID badge leashes.
We showcase the original designs of more than 40 jewelry artists, including:
- Paper Bead Lady crafting paper beads that look like stone, glass, wood, or shell, by Louisa Kim, Rochester, New York
- Classic contemporary by Ann Lewis Designs, Sonoma County, California
- Colorful and lightweight niobium metal jewelry by Holly Yashi, Arcata, California
- Timeless, yet contemporary, geometric shapes in pins and earrings from Sue Rosengard, Chicago
- Thrilling sea glass from Carol and Mark Hall of White Light Productions, Downingtown, Pennsylvania
- Contemporary organic jewelry in salvaged birch bark and copper from Bushinski of Tessoro Jewelry, in Hopkins, MN.
- Stunningly beautiful handmade pressed flower and leaf jewelry from Impressed by Nature, Oakland, California