When you are looking for a spiritual gift piece to convey your inner soul and outer gratitude, shop The Creator’s Hands collection of Christian and Judaic items, called by our customers “the best under one roof” in Western New York. We’re glad to help you shop for Christmas, Chanukah, weddings, baptisms, communions, confirmations, ordinations, Bar and Bat Mitzvah, graduation gifts, baby gifts, and any occasion – or items for your own personal reflection.
Spiritual gifts at The Creator’s Hands express your love, admiration, concern, or support.
Specialty items include blessing cups and communion sets, liturgical or clergy stoles, wall crosses, menorahs, mezuzah, hand strung rosaries, desktop labyrinths, books, pocket tokens, prayer journals, and an uncommon selection of modestly priced framed spiritual art and ornaments. You will also find all sizes and styles of nativity sets or crèches.
Nativities or crèche: The Holy Family and one shepherd or angel is a popular wedding or Christmas gift. Give additional pieces over the years.
Spiritual gifts by American artisans:
- Hestia Nativity Pieces by Linda MacDonald, Marblehead, Massachusetts, designer and sculptor of original nativity figures
- One-of-a-kind wall plaques and crosses, plates and trays embossed with spiritual messages by Rochester artist Sara Rubin, with help from her husband, Al
- Carved wooden crosses and nativity sets or crèches by James Nailos
- Kristin Malone’s much-loved Return of the Prodigal, in several sizes, framed and unframed
- Crosses with Meaning replicate the beauty and reverence of ancient and historic Celtic Crosses, Nativities and other expressions of faith. Created by Jim ad Kim Keeter McHarp: Crosses with Meaning in the studio on their family farm in Fredericksburg, TX